Think India invites applications for the International Law Internship at the office of Dr. Aniruddha Rajput, Ex-member, the UN International Law Commission (2017-22).
The selected applicants will provide year-long assistance in terms of qualified legal and technical statements based on an in-depth study of the principles of International Law.
DURATION AND MODE OF INTERNSHIP
- The internship would be conducted completely through Online Mode for a period of one year, starting from 1st December 2022.
- The applicant must be a law student studying in 3rd year or above in FYIC or the Final Year of a three-year course.
- The applicant must have studied Public International Law
Interested candidates may send the following documents to email@example.com
- A recently updated Resume of not more than 2 pages (titled as Name_CV).
- A statement of purpose of not more than 500 words (titled as Name_SOP).
- The last date to submit applications is 20th November 2022. Post the submission of applications, an interview of shortlisted candidates would take place on the 26th and 27th of November 2022.
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-