About the Company
Smriti Legal LLP is a nationwide law practise with a Bengaluru headquarters that focuses on specific industries. The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, legal advisory services are the firm’s area of expertise. In accordance with The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, Smriti Legal LLP provides outstanding litigation services to allottees, promoters, and financial institutions by offering workable solutions. Our team of experts has a solid understanding of the stakeholder interactions in the real estate business and years of experience.
About the Responsibilities
The company is seeking a new associate for intellectual property and general litigation.
30 Days starting from 4th July (The duration of can be extended depending upon performance)
Based on performance
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law
- Direct Communication with the Firm’s Partners
- Certificates for all candidates who were chosen
- Best-performers’ letters of recommendation
- The company’s official website and other online platforms will publish the best articles, giving proper credit.
- References to other top legal firms and discussions with professionals
- Visits to court
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-