About the organization
Sanskaram Shiksha Evam Seva Samiti is a family-run NGO that came into being after late Shri Praveen Kumar Agrawal, in the memory of his father, started an educational institution, run by the name of “Gurukul Academy” in his native village Shahganj, district Sonebhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
With a vision to increase the accessibility of quality education, one day at a time, we have over 350 students currently enrolled with us, learning to read and write in the English language.
The pandemic has been rough on our struggle, with limited means and access to online education, we currently strive on ensuring that no student associated with us gives up their educational journey in lieu of supporting their families.
Nature/type of internship
Content Creation Team
- Interns selected herein would write articles/blogs/case commentaries on socio-legal issues.
- Simplify & translate the technical/procedural aspects of beneficial government programs/schemes for our social outreach program.
- Create Audio/Video educational content.
Social Media Team
- Help increase the accessibility of our outreach program.
- Help build an online presence for the NGO via social media pages.
Fund Raising Team.
- Hard-working, committed individuals.
- Freshers can apply.
- Candidates with prior Content Writing, Social Media experience will be preferred.
Number of interns required
Work from Home
Who can apply?
Year 1/2/3 Law Students (5 Year Course)
Year 1/2 Law Students (3 Year Course)
Salary/Stipend (if any)
Duration of internship
Minimum 3 weeks
Current Intake for 3 batches
Batch one starts on 15th September
Batch two starts on October 1
Batch three starts on 15th October
- Internship Certificate
- Letters of Recommendation for top-performing interns.
Students Interested can e-mail their applications at;
Kindly attach your resume, contact information, joining date, internship duration, preferred team(s), and a cover letter describing your joining interest as the body of your mail.
Feel free to direct your queries to email@example.com
For regular updates, join us: