RERA Easy is a team of experts, specializing in the real estate regulatory act (RERA). RERA Easy was started in April 2017 with the sole motto to guide and assist real estate professionals to understand, execute, and comply with the RERA Act. RERA Easy is currently on the panel of 400+ builders and developers across the state as their RERA consultants.
RERA Easy is accepting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Legal Intern in their office at Navi Mumbai.
- Work on conducting detailed pre-execution review exercises, including due diligence and outlining the contractual obligations, and also monitoring/supervising the execution of agreements
- Work on supervising real estate transactions from allotment letters to possession letters and beyond that
- Work on drafting/vetting/perusing/modifying various property documents, such as a letter of intent, memorandum of understanding, power of attorney, services contracts, development agreements, agreement of sale, conveyance deed, lease deed, leave and license, and indentures
- Work on documentation and coordination with the panel advocates and clients
- Work on assisting in case drafting and drafting other litigation documents
- Work on assisting the panel advocate/counsel for the hearing
- Work on researching and vetting documents
- Work on the IGR Maharashtra website for search and vetting of documents
Number of openings
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-