Only Much Louder (OML) is an Indian artist management, event management company and a content production house that was co-founded by Vijay Nair and Girish “Bobby” Talwar and Arjun S Ravi in Mumbai. It informally began, in 2001, as an independent artist management venture by Nair and was officially incorporated in 2006 by Talwar and Nair.
The company produces live events—music, comedy—alongside digital and TV content. It manages a roster of artists which include comedians and musicians. OML also ran a ticketing and technology platform, Insider.in, which was acquired by PayTM in 2017.
About the Legal Internship
OML is inviting applications from law students for a legal internship of 3 months with the tea of OML in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Duration of Internship
Minimum three (3) months as a full time intern
- Drafting all related documents such as letters, MOUs, Agreements etc.
- Legal Data Library Management
- Legal Research
- Liasoning with inter and intra departments
- Proof-reading legal documents
- Regular S&P checks of scripts, dialogues and audio-visual content
Law students with:
- Previous internships in Media Law firms or Media Companies,
- Knowledge on applicable laws such as the Copyright Act.
- Must be a quick learner and passionate about Media Law
Link to appply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.