About the State Information Commissioner, MP
Shri Rahul Singh is an Information Commissioner in the Madhya Pradesh State Information Commission, a statutory body constituted under the Right to Information Act, 2005, (RTI Act, 2005) entrusted with the power to receive and inquire into the appeals & complaints filed under the RTI Act.
The interns shall be given exposure to various subjects dealing with RTI, Indian Constitution, Public Records Act, Official Secrets Act, and related laws, and would be expected to carry out research to support adjudicatory process, communicate with Appellants & Officers, prepare case briefs, and supplement the process of live and online hearings of his Court. The details of the work shall be communicated to the interns once they join the office.
The internship will be offline at M.P State Information Commission, Suchna Bhawan, 35-B Arera Hill, Bhopal-462011, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in the field of law or humanities are encouraged to apply
- Students are required to be well versed in Hindi as well as English.
- Students should possess proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Google (Docs, Sheets
- Students should display resourcefulness, initiative, enthusiasm and be detail-oriented
Stipend and Certificate
- All internships are voluntary and unpaid.
- A certificate of successful completion shall be issued by the officer to the concerned intern upon fulfilling all the tasks assigned to him/her. Compliance of all the conditions remains to be the condition precedent for obtaining the certificate.
All internships are offered for a duration of at least 4 weeks and may be extended by the Office of the Information Commissioner.
Procedure to apply
- The applications are accepted on a rolling basis within the first 15 days of a month for the immediately succeeding two months. For e.g. those wishing to intern in the month of February or March have to submit their application by January 15.
- Applications submitted for more than two months in advance shall not be considered.
- Interested candidates shall submit their applications through the Google form provided.
Last Date to Apply
January 15, 2022
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 0755-2460011 / +91-8319302356
Link to apply-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-