About the Office of State Information Commissioner, Bhopal
Shri Rahul Singh is an Information Commissioner in the Madhya Pradesh State Information Commission, a statutory body constituted under the Right to Information Act, 2005, (RTI Act, 2005) entrusted with the power to receive and inquire into the appeals & complaints filed under the RTI Act.
Areas of Work
The interns shall be given exposure to various subjects dealing with RTI, Indian Constitution, Public Records Act, Official Secrets Act, and related laws, and would be expected to carry out research to support adjudicatory process, communicate with Appellants & Officers, prepare case briefs, and supplement the process of live and online hearings of his Court.
The details of the work shall be communicated to the interns once they join the office. The Internship is open to all students who have a keen interest in the Right to Information Act, 2005. This opportunity will provide a clinical experience to students on various aspects of RTI regime, particularly the work of the Information Commission.
The internship will be offline at M.P State Information Commission, Suchna Bhawan, 35-B Arera Hill, Bhopal-462011, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in the field of law or humanities are encouraged to apply
- Students are required to be well versed in Hindi as well as English.
- Students should possess proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Google (Docs, Sheets
- Students should display resourcefulness, initiative, enthusiasm and be detail-oriented
All internships are voluntary and unpaid.
All internships are offered for a duration of at least 4 weeks and may be extended by the Office of the Information Commissioner.
How to Apply?
- Applications submitted for more than two months in advance shall not be considered.
- Interested candidates shall submit their applications through the Google form provided.
March 6, 2022
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 0755-2460011 / +91-8319302356
A certificate of successful completion shall be issued by the officer to the concerned intern upon fulfilling all the tasks assigned to him/her. Interns not completing the internship for the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.