About Niti Manthan Centre For Environmental Law, Research and Action
The Niti Manthan Centre For Environmental Law, Research and Action (CELRA), Niti Manthan is committed to ensuring that everyone is equipped to understand the nuances of Environmental law. CELRA examines environmental law and its jurisprudence in India and its scope in the international community and streamlines the process to work towards climate change and sustainability through law and effective policy.
Niti Mantha is dedicated to expanding the scope of inclusivity of environmental policy and try ensuring that all stakeholder’s opinions are regarded in its policymaking.
By fostering actionable change and implementation at the grassroots levels, CELRA aims at bridging the gap between academia and actual policy implementation, by creating opportunities for visible change outside the realm of legal research. The time is now for concentrated and individual efforts towards working for global warming, climate policy, energy laws, climate finance, decarbonisation and sustainable development, because “the Earth is what we all have in common.”
About the Opportunity
CELRA is looking for board members as part of the primary management of the centre for a period of one year. Such board members shall play a pivotal role in the primary management of the centre.
- Managing departments and teams as collectively decided,
- Working towards realizing the core visions and missions of CELRA by developing novel and creative initiatives,
- Participating in all of CELRA’s Initiatives and endeavours. CELRA encourages creativity and original thinking from such members and requires active, responsible and consistent candidates.
- Students of diverse fields such as law, humanities, environmental sciences, creative fields, and journalism.
- Candidates must have prior experience in environmental law and leadership work.
- Basic research skills and interest in environmental law and policy.
- Ability to bring creative initiatives to increase CELRA’s impact on the environmental policy and research arena.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Flexible working hours
- Mode of Work: Work from Home-Virtual
- Opportunity to be associated and work closely with experts of the field
Procedure to Apply
Send your resume/cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Link for more details
Last Date to apply
January 25, 2022, at 10 PM.
Please note that there is no monetary transaction involved at any stage. All the researchers are working pro-bono at Niti Manthan.
For any queries: Please feel free to write to email@example.com or visit any of Niti Manthan Social Media platforms.
Mobile Number +91 9886970541 (WhatsApp only)
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-