Morgan Stanley’s Legal & Compliance Internship programme is designed to develop highly motivated individuals by providing a stimulating and supportive environment in which they may learn about the business and maximise their potential.
When you start, you’ll go through a training programme that covers the Legal & Compliance Division’s policies and procedures. Along the way, there will be senior manager presentations and professional skills workshops to provide you a well-rounded experience.
Summer Analysts work on live projects for ten weeks, learning about the business and how the Legal & Compliance Division supports Morgan Stanley and its companies.
Physical Internship:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Internship Duration: 10 Weeks
- Periodically generate management information reports;
- Surveillance models should be adjusted to reflect changes in regulatory requirements.
- Examine and analyse trade surveillance reports and vendor surveillance system alerts, then sign off on the completion of alerts pertaining to employee, customer, and company trading activity.
- Provide staff with investment and outside activity advice and guidance.
- Investigate any anomalies or unusual behaviours and keep a record of what you find; and
- Inform his/her manager of any outstanding concerns or potential violations of Morgan Stanley’s policies or external rules and regulations. Compliance and Business Unit Senior Management
- Academic excellence track record
- Ability to balance competing objectives and pay close attention to details
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Ability to assess and synthesise a wide range of facts in order to create well-designed and informative summaries and reports
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to build efficient processes
- MS Office experience, ideally in Excel
- Strong communication skills and the capacity to work and communicate with others, as well as a great academic record and achievement in extracurricular activities.
For more details and link to apply, visit-
Official Notification- https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/candidate/apply/11647
For regular updates, join us: