About the Firm
MAK LAW is a full-service law firm specialising in Intellectual Property Laws, Entertainment Laws and Family Laws. The firm strongly believes in maintaining strong relationships with its clients wherein it fosters the ideology of ‘Legal insight. Business instinct’.
About the Internship:
MAK Law Firm is looking for long-term full-time interns for 1 assessment internship. Applications from law students in their final year of college and freshers in the field of law who are inclined towards legal research, content creation, and drafting are invited.
- Stipend: Rupees 5000/- per month
- Mode: Offline/Physical
- Location: 229/41B, Lane no. 10, Vanasthali, Ballupur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Duration: 6 months (Subject to Performance)
An ideal candidate should satisfy the following criteria for a chance to be hired:
- Completion of the law course
- Performance as an intern
- Holds keen interest in corporate, IPR, and Family law
- Oral and written English skills
- Ability to work in a team and adjust to a corporate structure
- Legal research includes a summarization of the latest legal developments, case laws, legal provisions, and precedents.
- Assisting the team on cases
- Content creation for articles, write-ups, and blog posts
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.