About Divyank Tyagi
Divyank Tyagi is a Practising Advocate at the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi and various district courts in Delhi. An Ambitious, Passionate, Enthusiastic and confident individual, brought up in a multi-ethnic and multicultural environment who had attained legal education from leading institutions with an LL.M degree from National Law School.
Having studied in a dynamic environment and having exposure to working under Legal Stalwarts, he is well versed in legal structures with excellent networking skills and lucrative networks in all fields of law. Due to law-related work experience, and opportunities gained over the years, he has been able to assimilate key skills in the past years. He has managed to define his strengths, growing a strong interest in the legal and financial sectors. Despite his great mindset for business matters, he never forgets to add some creativity and individualism to everything he does.
About the Internship
- Eligibility: 4th & 5th Year Students of 5-year course / 3rd Year Students of the 3-year course.
- Mode: Virtual/Online
Intern responsibilities will include:-
- Drafting & Vetting of Pleadings, Preparing case briefs.
- Legal Research & Due Diligence
- Legal Compliances with Clients & Companies.
- Carry your own laptops.
- Allowed to work in Independent Environment.
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills in English
- Active listening skills
- Strong convincing skills
- Client handling skills
- Ability to handle stress and rejection in soliciting clients
- Strong time management, prioritization
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can share their updated CVs to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.