About the job
KULFI COLLECTIVE is a new media collective that is raising the bar for meaningful storytelling by hitting the sweet spot between digital innovation, brand growth and a curious, passionate young audience. We started off by setting up Supari Studios in 2012, followed by Post Office Studios, which was officially formed in 2017 and more recently, Keeda Media, which kicked off with the launch of Vitamin Stree in 2018.
6 months (Possible extension)
Apply here: https://jobs.polymer.co/kulficollective/29088
Final year of law school.
The intern will take active part in the following
- Provide proactive, practical, qualitative, and cost-effective legal support and guidance to different business functions on all kinds of legal matters, including but not restricted to corporate laws, information technology and data privacy laws, intellectual property laws, trademark laws, etc.
- Draft and/or review and negotiate on legal contracts/agreements/documents, including vendor contracts, retainer contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc., to make sure that they (a) are compliant with all applicable laws, (b) incorporate all internal policy requirements and (c) take care of the organization’s interests.
- Draft and/or vet and negotiate on MOUs, bank guarantees, indemnity bonds, undertakings, authority letters, and other such legal documents, while ensuring that they (a) are compliant with all applicable laws, (b) incorporate all internal policy requirements, and (c) take care of the organization’s interests.
- Work on implementing contract management processes for maintaining the legal contracts, templates, and standard documentation of the organization.
- Draft and provide timely replies to legal notices.
- Provide regular and timely legal advisory, statutory updates, and legal dashboards to senior management/business heads.
- Be the local liaison for and deal with external legal counsels, secretarial team, and other legal consultants, and be the conduit between the organization and external legal counsels/legal consultants, keeping in mind that in playing this part, the organization’s best interests shall be taken care of.
- Monitor and assist with ensuring compliance with various statutes applicable to the organization
- Liaise and/or deal with Government and quasi Government departments, courts, tribunals, etc. as and where required.
- Work with external legal counsels on litigation and arbitration matters, if / as and when they arise.
- Excellent English spoken and drafting skills
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating pragmatic, proactive, flexible, and creative behaviors
- Responsive, ability to balance and prioritize goals
- A strong team player with good engagement and collaboration skills with diverse group of people
- Excellent internal and external communication skills and strong client focus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
More about Kulfi Collective
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team at Kulfi Collective. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and strive to create a culture that values and respects diversity.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-