About Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across the society. The team is filled with a will to contribute towards the society at large, focusing on making people happier and filling hem with chances of success.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Raise awareness about the cause you have selected
- Creating a supporting fundraising campaign- you will be given the list of causes on which we are working currently, you need to select one of the causes and create a supporting campaign
- Promoting it on social media and on WhatsApp- You will broadcast the campaign on personal chat to all your contacts and ask them to contribute. There is no target for the same
- Call for Volunteers- You need to circulate the messages regarding the volunteering opportunity and forward the details of the interested candidates
- Increase social media presence.
- Participation Certificate
- Certificate of completion
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
Number of openings
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.