ABOUT THE FIRM
G D Bansal & Associates is an elite law firm with a diversified business practice in the legal industry. Our lawyers represent a massive range of industrial, commercial & financial enterprises. G D Bansal & Associates as what initially started off with intellectual property and its’ allied legal services provider has now expanded its’ portfolio of practice into specific niche areas like, real estate & infrastructure, labor & industries, dispute resolutions & taxation for clients from almost every walk of business life.
At the most fundamental level, G D Bansal & Associates, teams up with clients to proactively assist them in accomplishing their corporate & business goals by eliminating their legal hurdles which often keeps them from having a smooth organizational operation in the fast changing corporate ecosystem fueled by technologies. This however also includes, a meticulous approach for going an extra mile for consulting start-ups, entrepreneurs & the alike to nurture them with the right mix of guided competencies & compliance tips to undertake their futuristic ventures.
G D Bansal & Associates is hiring for the position: Internship
Job Location: Jaipur
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ELIGIBILITY
- Researching on civil and commercial laws related to IPR
- Assisting seniors in Courts and drafting of petitions, applications, affidavits, replies, and Legal Notices.
- Assisting seniors in researching case laws.
- Are available for a full-time (in-office) internship
- Have prior experience or knowledge in the field of IPR
- Are available for a duration of 4 weeks
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Any law graduate or student from any year pursuing the 5-year or 3-year Law degree program from a recognised University can apply to the internship.
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
- Remuneration will be provided based on the performance of the intern.
NUMBER OF OPENINGS
- October 2022- 6
- November 2022- 6
- December 2022- 4
Interested candidates can send their applications to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.