ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Fashion Law Journal is a venture of Legal Desire Media and Insights, A leading publisher of legal insights for the last 8 years. With Fashion Law Journal, the organization aims to provide quality insights into the field of Fashion Law by way of publishing insights in digital and print format. The organisation assists fashion brands in understanding the legalities in the field, compliances and helping startup fashion brands availing govt schemes. The organisation also runs regular training, masterclass, and courses in Fashion Law.
Fashion Law Journal is a valuable resource for legal issues involving the fashion industry. Fashion Law Journal is a professional network for the fashion community. FLJ provides expert, timely and relevant insights about all things fashion! You’ll find in-depth articles covering everything you need to know related to the law and fashion industry, legal issues regarding the fashion industry, how to start a business in the fashion world, trends (and beyond), design & technology news as well as an around-the-world look at glamour.
Fashion Law Journal is a professional network for the fashion community. Members of FLJ are industry lawyers, law firms, and advisors devoted to the corporate practices and hottest trends in fashion and luxury. We strive to help those who work in the fashion industry learn about all the ways they might encounter legal problems or encounter situations in which their rights might be at risk. We help you understand where your business falls within the law, avoid pitfalls, and plan a more successful future.
Fashion Law Journal is inviting applications for Internships from Students pursuing Fashion, Business, Law and Media UG/PG Courses having a keen interest in the fashion industry to serve the industry for legal challenges, business and trade.
- Duration: 2 Months
- Location: Remote
- Time Commitment: 4-5 hours/day (Except Weekends)
Limited Spots, Only apply if you are available to join immediately.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will spend your time conducting statistical analysis, writing papers & presenting findings.
- Working on FLJ projects & campaigns in collab with fashion brands.
- Conduct qualitative research to prepare briefs on various global, national, and local policies relating to Fashion.
- Regular monitoring of relevant developments, policy trends and news articles related to the Fashion Industry.
- Researching corporate compliances for various product lines.
- Closely analyse policies and their implementations in the field of fashion.
- Submission of regular write-ups for Journal (Print and Website).
- Doing research work (database creation/case studies/judgments etc.) in fashion and law.
- Creating Content for Fashion Law Journal publications, Social Media (Instagram Reels/Youtube Shorts) etc.
- Working with the core team for Offline/Virtual Events.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Research: Good Research and Analytical skills, ability to make decisions between various research sources, and identifying credible data resources for needful work.
- Written & Communication: Ability to draft clearly and concisely, good written and oral language skills.
- Planning & Organizing: Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work and monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.