Ernst & Young Global Limited (Ernst & Young or simply EY), is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services. It was founded in the year 1989.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Internship
EY (Ernst & Young) is inviting applications from eligible post-graduates students for an internship with its Conflicts Team, in Gurgaon.
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of EY Global / local conflict policies and is able to apply them to real situations as needed
- Assist in the identification of potential conflicts of interest through database research on client and counterparties involved in the new proposal
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in preparing the resolution and clearance of conflicts of interest issues
- Become proficient in understanding and using EY proprietary conflicts of interest databases; including, maintenance and update
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Risk Management Consultants and assisting the client serving team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ Risk Management rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Risk Management team
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learn the firm structure, business strategies and service lines of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm
- Good analytical thinking/ability to take decisions
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set
- Strong data interpretations skills to analyze and document relevant findings
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values
- Self-directed, adaptable to changes in the work environment/rules/directions
- Must be flexible to work extra hours during peak volume period
- Must be flexible to work on Public Holiday’s
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements
- Post Graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0–1 year work experience (preferably in a research background). Fresher’s may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have good working knowledge of MS office
Gurgaon (now, Gurugram), Haryana
Procedure to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.