Internship Opportunity at Dr Kalam Centre
The Dr Kalam Centre internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with Dr. Kalam Centre’s work on research, consultancy, project development, knowledge dissemination exercises, policy analysis, etc.
The interns are desired to work under the team and support in research activities and any other activities related to centre’s execution plan.
Logistics & Support: Interns are required to have their own Laptop. The Centre will provide working space, internet access and other necessities as deemed fit by the Centre.
Duration of the Internship
Interns shall be engaged for a short duration of 1 month to 3 months.
To be considered as an intern, you must meet the following desired criteria:
- A Graduate/Post Graduate or enrolled for Post graduate course in any College/University
- Have excellent academic record throughout his/her career
- Have attained 18 years of age
- Must be a citizen of India
- Language proficiency in English & Hindi
(Proficiency in local vernacular of north east will be an add on)
- Willingness to travel and work beyond 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- For offline work: Interns will be paid a stipend of up to Rs. 25,000/- per month based on qualification, another accomplishment, volunteering etc.
- For online work: Interns who wish to work online and without fix working hours and target may be considered without a stipend.
Candidates who have successfully exhibited their performance as interns will be awarded with a certificate from Dr. Kalam Centre of IIM Shillong
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their CV and a covering letter expressing their interest to work as intern to email@example.com with the subject “Internship at Dr Kalam Centre”.
- Interested candidates may apply throughout the year. However, selection will be purely based on need based as and when arises.
- Applicants must specify their area of interest and willingness to take up any challenge during their intern period.
- Internship opportunity shall be provided only once to a candidate.
- Applicants who do not meet the eligibility requirements will have their applications rejected.
- At the time of joining, the selected applicant must present original mark sheets and NOC
from the college/institution, or his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A reference letter from the head of the institution of the present institutions will be considered as add on.
Link for more details
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.