About the opportunity
The District Collector’s Office, Tirunelveli, is looking for interns to work on the following areas:
2. Business Plan and DPR preparation
3. Communication and media outreach
Remuneration available for offline interns.
1) Certificate of Appreciation provided by the DC’s office.
2) LOR upon good work.
- Anybody with an interest in governance and policy, especially UPSC and ex-UPSC aspirants looking to transition into the policy space.
- Preference will be given to people who know Tamil and reside in Tirunelveli, as most of the work will be onsite.
Note- People willing to intern online can also apply.
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.