About the Organization
We are a wholly independent litigation law firm with a focus on legal services, situated in Delhi. Our law office offers a talented and effective team of advocates and attorneys that have received specialised training and have illustrious experience in their respective fields of law. Trial court team, high court team, supreme court team, and back-office team are the four divisions of our team of attorneys. The back office team offers our clients drafting and pleading services at every level.
Our group thinks that the legal profession now more than ever has a significant and positive role to perform within the framework of the global economic system. The conventional job of the lawyer has changed as a result of global and particularly Indian economic trends.
About the Responsibilities
vacant position at the offices of Senior Panel Counsel for UOI, Advocate Sanket Gupta.
As an intern you are required to: –
- Work on the advocate’s claims and cases, including legal research and drafting.
- help with court process and take care of case filing in various Delhi courts
- assistance with filing documents electronically in the high court and district courts
- Participate in the meetings and help the clients who show up to meet the advocate
- are accessible full-time (in-office) the internship can begin between July 27 and August 31, 22;
- it can last for two months;
- you must be from or be willing to move to Delhi, Noida, or a nearby city;
- and you must have relevant experience and interests.
- A certificate would be provided on the successful completion of the internship.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3193413867
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.