About the Organization
A statutory authority of the Indian government, the Competition Commission of India (CCI), is in charge of upholding The Competition Act, 2002 across the country and stopping actions that would materially harm competition there. It was started on October 14th, 2003.
About the Responsibilities
The usual CCI internship programme has been temporarily discontinued due to the Covid-19 epidemic. The Commission will, however, continue its online internship through August 2022 for the benefit of students after July 2022.
Only qualified candidates whose applications were received by the first of the preceding month (for example, for the internship in July 2022, application should be received by the first of June 2022, for the internship in August 2022, application should be received by the first of July 2022, and for the internship in September 2022, application should be received by the first of August 2022) will be taken into consideration.Future internships will follow the same schedule.
As an intern you are required to:-
- The shortlisted candidates will be paired with CCI officers who will serve as their mentors and advisers.
- The contact information for their mentors and guides will be given to the interns so they can stay in regular communication with them to do the tasks allocated to them.
- The mentor or guide will set the length of the online internship based on the tasks given.
- The Advocacy Division of CCI will organise an online orientation session for selected students in the first week of the month, and a review meeting will be held in the second week of the month through virtual mode.
The duration of online internship shall be decided by the mentor/guide depending on the work assigned.
- Only applicable to citizens of India.
- Students from reputable institutions and universities with exposure to competition are eligible for the internship.
- Students who already have a job cannot apply.
How to Apply?
In the area designated for it on the application form, applicants must submit their applications duly signed or endorsed by their colleges or institutions under the heading “CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION BY INSTITUTION.” Alternately, applications must be sent with a scanned copy of an email or letter from the relevant school confirming that the student is a legitimate student there and is enrolled in the course (and year) specified in the internship application.Dean, Registrar, Head of Department, Director, or other authorised officials must issue such an email or letter. Applications must only be submitted online in PDF format. Applications sent in hard copy will not be accepted.
The topic or headline of emails containing such requests must be “Online Internship during the month of (insert targeted month) 2021.”
Interested candidates may apply from here:- email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.