About the CoinDCX
CoinDCX is India’s largest & safest crypto exchange, with a dedicated focus on making crypto accessible. Established in 2018, CoinDCX has solved numerous problems faced by the Indian crypto community with investing and trading solutions for crypto-based financial products for retail, HNI, and enterprise customers.It is our ultimate goal, to provide the best of the crypto space with the simplest and secure solutions. Insured by BitGo and ISO Certified, CoinDCX is now India’s first Crypto Unicorn!
India’s cryptocurrency markets are booming, and post the SC verdict, the industry has grown manifold. More Indians want to join this exciting new industry. However, they are unsure how to enter, who should be their partner to help them grow in this space. You help them in their journey. You introduce them to a brand that is built for them and gain their trust. You make this happen. You make a difference,
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and closing various documents including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements, Marketing and Branding Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership agreements and other documents.
- Assisting in drafting/ vetting of legal notices, replies, affidavits, power of attorney etc.
- Updating the team with the updates on Blockchain and crypto space globally with a focus on providing regulatory updates.
- Keeping a track of the regulatory/ policy developments happening in the Indian crypto space.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders, as may be required.
- Undertaking research and preparation of notes/ summary document in relation thereto, as and when required.
Freshers OR any student currently in the fourth/ final year of Law.
- Should have prior internship experience of not less than six months at a Tier – I or Tier -II Law firm or with any in house legal team (preference – NBFC/ fintech).
- Basic understanding of Corporate law with a working knowledge of Contract Law; IPR laws, Banking Laws and Civil and Criminal laws.
- Basic knowledge of the crypto industry is definitely a plus point. We are looking for people who are passionate about this space
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.