About the Organization & Responsibilities
The offices of Kartika Sharma are seeking interns who are open to working virtually. Ms. Sharma specialises in PMLA cases and serves as a panel attorney for numerous government agencies.
As an intern you are required to: –
- The intern’s main responsibilities would include helping with writing, research, and coordination, among other things.
While long-term interns are compensated in line with the calibre of their job, short-term interns who are willing to labour for a month are not.
- in their fourth or fifth year of college.
- Prior drafting expertise would be advantageous but is not necessary.
- Should be accessible for at least three to four hours every day.
- Must be ready to start right away.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – CV and a cover letter (of no more than 1 page) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-