About the Central Square Foundation
Founded in 2012, Central Square Foundation is a non-profit philanthropic foundation working with the vision of ensuring quality school education for all children in India. They are driven by their mission to transform the school education system with a focus on improving the learning outcomes of children, especially from low-income communities.
About the project
The Government Projects team is a horizontal team that works with internal and external stakeholders on cross functional projects. The intern should have demonstrated capabilities in project and stakeholder management, as well as excellent oral & written communication skills. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a bias towards action and the ability to work with ambiguous requirements. The intern will have a steep learning curve and would be expected to hit the ground running on live projects with Government institutions. This is a rotational role and you may be assigned to contribute towards the success of multiple projects.
Areas of Work
The intern will :
● Prepare structured documents and other collaterals (including presentations, excel
sheets etc) as per the requirements for the project
● Prepare progress reports from time-to-time for internal and external reviews
● Project manage and coordinate with stakeholders concerned with various projects
● Analyse publicly available data/ information and provide relevant insights
● Build the social media page and community for a digital learning platform
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
● Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Comfortable managing and working with large spreadsheets of data
● Ability to work independently and proactively, with minimal supervision
● ‘Can-do’ attitude and openness to learn in ambiguous situations.
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.