About MNLU Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai, established under the Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 on 20th March 2014, is one of the premier National Law Universities in India. The Act envisaged establishing National Law University in Maharashtra to impart advanced legal education and promote society-oriented research in legal studies for the advancement of the societal life of the people in the country. The prime goal of the University is to disseminate advanced legal knowledge and processes of law amongst the students and impart to them the skills of advocacy, legal services, and law reforms and make them aware and capable to utilize these instruments for social transformation and development. To attain this goal, it started its first academic endeavour on 1st August 2015.
About Center for Advanced Legal Studies, Training And Research (CALSTAR)
A center established with a vision to bring all academic, research and training activities relating to existing, contemporary and futuristic law under the single, Unique and independent umbrella of the department in the Maharashtra National Law University.
About Internship Opportunity
Students who are pursuing/completed three years of (5 Years Degree) or Two Years of (3 Years Degree) or have completed an LLB Degree or pursuing an LLM are eligible for applying.
The center is looking to engage full-time interns on a rolling basis to assist with its activities at Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai.
The minimum duration is four weeks.
The mode of Internship shall be online/offline.
- The Center for Advanced Legal Studies, Training and Research (CALSTAR) reserves the right to conduct interviews.
- No TA/stipend shall be paid for the internship.
- The Center reserves the right to not fill the notified positions.
- Interns possessing exceptional research skills may be given an opportunity to be a part of research projects, publications at reputed journals/books, and drafting policy, etc. taken up under the center’s initiative.
- Interns must specify the month/duration of the internship in their application while applying.
The applicants are required to submit their CVs and a Statement of Purpose (maximum 400 words) to the Director, The Center for Advanced Legal Studies, Training and Research (CALSTAR) mentioning the period of internship for which they are available.
All communication related to the internship shall be via email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-