About the Organization
Relationships between the UK and India are nurtured and strengthened through the British High Commission in India. The principal British diplomatic representation in India is the High Commission of the United Kingdom in New Delhi.
About the Responsibilities
A call for applications has been issued by the British High Commission in order to hire an intern for its New Delhi office, working for the Intellectual Property Office
As an intern you are required to:-
- observing the IP attache to comprehend their function
- answering questions and directing them to resources for UK firms on IP in India
- creating meeting and project notes and reports, as well as performing administrative chores to support the IP attache
- supporting the trade policy team’s initiatives at BHC Delhi
- Recognize the significance of offering IP support to UK companies doing business in India or intending to do so
- Recognize the UK’s cross-government efforts to provide business support (FCDO, DIT, BEIS).
- Recognize the work that the IP attache does across government, industry, and academia.
- Create memos, documents, and notes to support the aforementioned.
- being capable of explaining with assurance the goals of the UK government, the UK’s IPO, and the Trade Policy Team BHC Delhi
- understanding the UK trade teams deployed around India
INR 28,710 per month
- Qualifications at the degree level (at least a Bachelor’s) in law are required.
- Postgraduate research experience in intellectual property is a desired credential.
- Seeing the Big Picture, Administering an Excellent Service, Communication and Persuading, and Teamwork are desirable skills.
- It is vital to be able to converse in English both orally and in writing.
Deadline for Applying
July 18, 2022 (latest by 23:55 hours IST).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – https://fco.tal.net/vx/appcentre-ext/brand-0/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/17207-Intern-Intellectual-Property-New-Delhi/en-GB
Contact SAAD.Recruit@fco.gov.uk if you have any additional queries.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-