About the Organization
Aditya Pratap Law Offices, a Mumbai-based law firm headed by Advocate Aditya Pratap, commenced its operations in Lucknow from January 2023 onwards. Accordingly, internship applications are invited from law students in Lucknow for an in-office internship at the firm’s Vibhuti Khand Office.
- Drafting of Suits, Writ Petitions, Criminal Complaints, 482 CrPC Applications, Anticipatory and Bail Applications, Appeals, Civil and Criminal Revision Applications, and 138 Complaints. (MS Office/OpenOffice required)
- Legal Research on Manupatra, SCC Online for the latest case laws to support our arguments in court.
- Study and analysis of client case papers and prepare legal strategies for their respective cases.
- Studies of the latest policy decisions at the Central and State Government level, monitoring relevant legal developments, and writing articles for the same.
- Preparing papers and presentations for conferences.
- Visits to Courts, Departments, and Government Offices, filing RTI Applications and collecting documents.
No. of vacancies
3 to 6 months (ideally).
NOTE: However, candidates seeking variation can submit a request for the same.
Who can apply
- Only law students are eligible to apply.
- People who have completed LLB/LLM are not eligible to apply for now.
Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000 per month (Depending upon the merit and performance of the candidate)
Work from Office
10 AM to 7 PM, Monday to Saturday. One Saturday per month (1st or 3rd) will be given as an off.
Near Lucknow High Court, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226016
Interested candidates can submit their CVs at email@example.com with the start and end dates of the internship specified. Interviews will be conducted on Zoom.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-