Chambers of Prachi Mishra, Addl. Advocate General for the State of Chhattisgarh at Supreme Court is making a call for internship applications for eligible law students of LLB and Integrated course
About the Internship
The Chambers of Prachi Mishra, Addl. Advocate General for the State of Chhattisgarh at the Supreme Court, is offering internship opportunities to undergraduate and postgraduate students of Law to enable them to gain practical experience in the legal field.
An internship at Prachi Mishra Chambers is a perfect opportunity to explore as a budding lawyer and can be a stepping stone for career opportunities in this area.
The internship is open for application from students who are in their 3rd to 5th year in the 5 Year Integrated Course and 2nd to 3rd year in the 3 Year LLB Course.
Number of Interns
Offline, Address: 8, Todermal lane, Bengali Market, New Delhi, 110001
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates shall mail us their updated CV at email@example.com
- The subject of the email should be ‘Application for Internship’.
- Selected applicants will be informed within one week of the receipt of their application.
- One should also follow up on it if a reply doesn’t come within 2-3 weeks.
- A certificate will be given to each intern at the end of the internship.
- A stipend will be provided based on the performance.
4 weeks (1 month)
Submission of Application before August 31, 2022
In case of queries, write to Dipesh Singhal, Associate, Chambers of Prachi Mishra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-