About the Company
Acumen Juris value establishing long-lasting relationships that are built on mutually beneficial principles of trust, faith, and the highest level of expertise. Their team at Acumen Juris provides comprehensive services across a wide range of industries, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, due diligence, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution, intellectual property, foreign exchange control laws, company law advisory & assurance, capital market & stock exchange services, private equity, employment laws, and insolvency resolution services.
About the Responsibilities
As an intern you are required to:-
- handling transactional advisory work, related corporate research work, and investment/acquisition due diligence process.
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 21st Jun’22 and 26th Jul’22
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- 5 days working
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3135754636
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
Note:- The candidate may also receive a pre-placement offer based on performance.