WeAreSAATH Organisation is inviting applications for Internship cum volunteer program.
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
WeAreSAATH ORGANISATION is a professional Social Personal Responsibility initiative by a group of legal professionals, academics, businesspersons, and other contributors from all walks of life-based in Delhi. WeAreSAATH aims to assist the Government to rebuild our nation in the aftermath of the COVID – 19 pandemic.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
WeAreSAATH has launched a COVID Compensation Campaign with an aim to help families who have died due to this pandemic to get compensation under various government schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This internship-cum-volunteer program will be totally practical (online) based, which includes the following day to day tasks:
1. Contacting government authorities for collaboration and gathering information.
2. Doing legal research
3. Drafting legal documents
After the completion every Intern will get certificates but out of all the interns only 10 will be selected who will get some extra perks such as:
1. Selected candidates will get recommendation on LinkedIn.
2. Selected candidates will become the part of organisation operational team.
3. Out of 10 selected interns, one of them will get a chance to lead this campaign.
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. This will be unpaid internship-cum-volunteer program.
2. Decision of selecting candidates will be on the basis of performance during this program and the decision will be binding upon all the candidates. This decision is purely of an administrative nature, and cannot be brought into question at any time.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: