IIT Bombay in collaboration with the University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS), Panjab University, Chandigarh is organizing a Mood Indigo National Moot Court Competition 2022 from December 27 to 30, 2022.
University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as a constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004-05. During a short span of time, it has emerged as one of the premier legal Institutes with a unique blend of tradition and modernity.
The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public research university and technical institute in Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The ‘IIT Bombay’s Mood Indigo National Moot Court Competition in collaboration with UILS, Panjab University’ has been envisaged with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing, and advocacy. Further, it is aimed at facilitating the evolution of Law through jurisprudential analysis of the existing law and the consequential emergence of new laws.
The competition is open to all students in college.
- Online registrations are opening from 30th November, 2022. The teams must register online by 8th December, 2022. Teams will have to register online here.
- Only 16 teams will be allowed to participate in the competition on first-come-first serve basis
- No temporary registration requests will be entertained. Kindly refrain from sending such requests to Mood Indigo IIT Bombay or UILS.
- Participants will receive an automated system generated acknowledgement on successful submission of registration. Participants will receive an approval as acceptance of their request for participation latest by 9th December, 2022. Following this, the teams will have to complete the subsequent registration process as detailed below.
- All the sixteen (16) selected teams shall receive an email from the official email account of the Moot Court Competition seeking their final team composition and other relevant details. The teams are required to furnish the necessary details via email latest by 10th December, 2022 by 12:00 p.m.
- Upon successful registration, the teams shall be allotted their provisional team codes latest by 14th December, 2022.
- On receiving the provisional team code from Organizers, teams may apply for accommodation here.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.