IIAM- The Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation is an institute aimed at resolving commercial disputes through arbitration and mediation, and to develop the culture, standard and professionalism of arbitration and mediation as credible dispute resolution mechanisms.
About the Writing Competition
Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation is organizing its 1st International Arbitration Award Writing Competition, with an aim to develop academic discussion in the field of Arbitration and provide students a platform to hone their litigating skills as well as their art of composing awards/judgments within the limits of law.
The competition shall be open for all the students currently pursuing Undergraduate, Postgraduate or PhD in law or equivalent courses recognised by any University across the World.
The participation is allowed for a single author and permissible up to one co-author provided separate registration is made by each co-author. The co-authors can be from the same or different University/College.
The participants have to submit their Awards on or before October 31, 2020, by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Prize (Claimant): Rs. 7500/- and Certificate of Merit
- First Prize (Respondent): Rs. 7500/- and Certificate of Merit
- Second Prize (Claimant): Rs. 5000/- and Certificate of Merit
- Second (Respondent): Rs. 5000/- and Certificate of Merit
- Top 10 participants (5 from the side of claimant & 5 from the side of respondent) including the recipients of 1st and 2nd Prize shall be awarded Certificate of Merit and the awards shall be compiled in the form of handbook and shall be published.
- All the participants shall be awarded with Certificate of Participation.
Registration fee of nominal amount: Rs. 300/- (inclusive of GST).
- Release of Rules and Competition Problem: September 18, 2020
- Last Date for Clarifications of doubts: September 28, 2020
- Last Date for Registration: October 05, 2020
- Last Date of Award Submission: October 31, 2020
- Declaration of Results: November 30, 2020
CLICK HERE FOR THE PROBLEM OF THE COMPETITION.
CLICK HERE FoR THE OFFICIAL PAGE.