About the Workshop:
Research is the basis of creativity and innovation. Academic research seems to be most acceptable and influential element in higher education. The institutions of higher education are focusing on competence based teaching especially for Masters and Ph.D. level education. Although many Indian universities have been ranked among top 500 institutes by QS ranking, Indian learners and educators are still facing crucial challenge in creating, nurturing and maintaining the level of quality research. It is essential to develop a sound methodological base of research among the researchers to cope up with challenges in the field of research. Therefore, there is need to train, reorient and reactivate the researchers and scholars on research
methodology. The current workshop is an effort to enrich the research scholars on research methodology. The workshop will provide students with an overview of the different dimensions of research.
Participants & Eligibility:
- Workshop invites application from eligible candidates all over India.
- The participants should be enrolled for M.Phil./Ph.D./PDF in a UGC recognized university/deemed university/colleges/institutes of national importance and ICSSR Research Institutes and their application should be duly forwarded by the affiliating institution.
- The applicants should be registered in M.Phil./Ph.D./PDF in Law, Social Sciences and or interdisciplinary areas at any Indian University/Institute are eligible to apply for the workshop.
There is no registration fee for this Ten Days Research Methodology Course
- We invite applications from interested eligible candidates.
- Application along with forwarding letter from the affiliated institution to be mailed to email@example.com
- Applicant should submit a synopsis on research area of their interest with not more than 1500- 2000 words along with the application form.
- Those who have attended any such type of program sponsored by either UGC or ICSSR should not apply.
- The selection committee shall also consider the stage/phase of their research work as criteria for selection.
- The aspects like representation of different Social Science Disciplines, Social Background, Gender, etc. shall also be taken into consideration while selecting the Candidates.
- Intake The maximum intake for the Course shall be 30. Selected candidates would be informed through Email or Phone.
- Further, it is desirable for all the selected participants to have their own laptop for the virtual classes.
- We are organizing the workshop online and the platform to be used for the same is Cisco WebEx.
- Certificate of Participation
- Certificate of Participation will be given to the candidates with 100 percent attendance.
- Last date for the receipt of application form, forwarding letter along with the Synopsis is 30th April 2021
- Selection to be communicated by 10th May 2021
- Workshop/Course Dates: 24th May’ 2021 to 2nd June’ 2021