Applications are invited for recruitment to under mentioned posts on terms and conditions specified. The Prescribed
format of the application forms are available on the University website i.e. http://www.hpnlu.ac.in. . Interested
candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format along with certified copied of requisite/relevant documents and certificates.
Age for direct recruitment- between 18 to 45 years.
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 10-08-2021. The upper
limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and
Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of
Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as
per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Government.
Other Terms & Conditions: –
- For the Teaching Posts (Group-A), the qualifications/eligibility and other terms and conditions
of the appointment and service shall be as prescribed by the UGC Regulations and Himachal
Pradesh National Law University, Shimla.
- For other categories B & C posts, terms and conditions of eligibility, appointment and services
shall be governed by the relevant rules of the University.
- Application fee for Teaching Post, System Analyst and Computer Technician shall be
Rs. 2500/- and for Computer Lab Attendant Rs. 1000/-, payable by Demand Draft, in favour
Page | 3
of Registrar, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla.
- Application form should be accompanied with experience certificate, wherever required, from
appropriate institution/authority clearly specifying duration of service, pay scale and last salary
- Only Bonafide Residents of the Himachal Pradesh shall be eligible candidates to apply for posts
under group C. Provided that, a candidate shall be eligible for applying for the post of groups
C if he/she passed, wherever applicable, Middle, Matriculation and 10+2 from any
School/Institution situated within the Himachal Pradesh.
- All further communications related to the above recruitments shall be through letter/ notices
displayed on the University website i.e. www.hpnlu.ac.in
- The envelope containing the applications should be super-scribed with the name of the post
- Applications received after the prescribed date and time shall be rejected summarily. The
University shall not be responsible for postal delay.
- The prescribed Application Formats are available on the University website.
- The Completed application form may be sent, by post or submitted by hand, to The Registrar,
Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla; 16 Mile, Shimla-Mandi National
Highway, Ghandal, District-Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-171014, latest by 10-08-2021,
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT-
For regular updates, join us: