ABOUT THE HOST
Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU Shimla) is a National Law University located at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is the 20th National Law University established in India. National Law University, is set up with the vision to provide affordable quality legal education with an aim to educate and cater to the needs of students. NLU Shimla is governed by the High Court of Himachal Pradesh
NAME OF THE EVENT
Call for paper
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, is launching the Third Volume of its annual publication, Shimla Law Review (SLR) (ISSN: 2582-1903). The volume is scheduled to be out in the month of December 2020. In this connection, submissions, under different categories, are invited form interested faculty members, research scholars, judges, and professionals. The volume is not restricted to any particular theme and manuscripts with an interdisciplinary perspective on contemporary socio-legal issues, theories, and developments awaiting scholarly treatment are encouraged. The last date for submission of contributions is September 01, 2020. Selection of entries are based on double-blind peer review. Queries about the submission of papers and related matters may be directed to: email@example.com.
DATES AND DEADLINES
01 September 2020
THEME OF THE EVENTS
There is no specific or particular theme(s) or topic(s) for the Volume. All submissions, relating to law, directly or otherwise, are welcome.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EVENT
- The manuscripts should be well researched/ documented following uniform citation method for footnotes given above.
- The manuscripts should be the original work of the contributor and not a compilation of pre-existing works on the subject. It should not amount to the violation of others’ copyright. The contributor has to give a declaration as to the originality of the work.
- The copyright in all articles, published in the Volume, shall vest in the owner of the Shimla Law Review i.e. HPNLU, Shimla.
- The views adopted from other sources and others’ work must be quoted and sufficiently acknowledged.
- Paraphrasing another author’s work shall not be considered as original work. The source has to be acknowledged.
- The Contributor has to cover the risk of being sued for copyright, defamation or contempt and shall be liable to suffer the losses if caused by violating copyright.
- All submission in Electronic form: All contributions have to be submitted in electronic form. The manuscript should be typed in MS Office double spaced, with a left margin of one and a half inches, and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract: Abstract of the paper in 250-300 words should be sent along with the electronic submissions.
- Covering Letter: Author(s) must send a covering letter mentioning the title of the paper, name, designation and details of the author(s) and institutional affiliation. The author(s) are compulsorily required to make a solemn declaration about the originality of the manuscript and that the same has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Communication of Acceptance: The decision on the acceptance of the paper for publication will be that of the Editorial Board (Shimla Law Review), which shall be final. The decision of acceptance will be communicated to the contributor in eight weeks of receiving the submission.
MILE, SHIMLA-MANDI NATIONAL HIGHWAY, GHANDAL DISTRICT SHIMLA, HIMACHAL PRADESH-171014. INDIA.