About the competition:
GD Goenka University, in association with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (India), the Society of Indian Law Firms and the Bar Association of India for the first time in a different set-up is organizing the “GD Goenka – CIArb (India) International Virtual Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, 2020” during November 28- November 29, 2020, on a competition proposition based on “International Commercial Arbitration”.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full-time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with the law as a major.
- Students enrolled and pursuing a post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
- Each team shall register to GD Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Arbitration Moot Competition, 2020 by filing the registration form, by 17th November 2020.
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- After the deadline for the registration expires, the Governing Council shall respond to each registered team, as specified under clause 3.1.1, with a unique team code, which shall be used to identify the teams during the competition.
The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 2000/-
The registration fee for the GD Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Arbitration Moot Competition, 2020 is to be paid through NEFT transfer. No other payment method shall be accepted. Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
All teams must email a scanned copy of the receipt generated on completion of the NEFT transfer at arbitrationmoot[at]gdgoenka.ac.in.
- Name of Beneficiary: G.D. Goenka University
- Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank
- Address: Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, India
- S.B A/C Number: 02731450000270
- RTGS/IFS Code Number: HDFC0000273
- Fax Number: 0124-3315936
- MICR Code: 110240034
- Email ID: accountsgdgu[at]gdgoenka.ac.in
For any query: Regarding the rules of the competition or any other queries, send your queries at email@example.com with the subject line “Competition Problem-Queries”. You can also contact any of the following members of the Organizing Committee between 10 am to 4:00 pm (IST)
Faculty Moot Court Committee:
Shreyas Vyas: +91 7693015323
Abhinav Kumar: +91 8420142231
Vaishali Pooniwala: +91 8120939298
Samyak Sharma: +91 7289938118
Email ID: arbitrationmoot[at]gdgoenka.ac.in
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/