We invite submissions from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who are interested in publishing with us and wish to further legal discourse.
Ex Gratia Law Journal – Volume 1 Issue 2 to be published on October 1.
Authors are expected to adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Ex Gratia Law Journal – Volume 1 Issue 2 seeks submissions under the following categories:
- Articles – 1,500-3,000 (inclusive of footnotes). There is no maximum word limit for articles. However, authors are encouraged to consult previous issues as a guide to the length of article the Journal usually publishes.
- Notes – 1,500 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Book Reviews – 1,000 to 2,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Submissions must be made only in the form of a word document (.docx or .doc).
- Footnotes and Citations must comply with either, BLUEBOOK 19th Ed. or BLUEBOOK 20th Ed. Non-Compliance with this clause will subject the manuscript to rejection.
- Please do not include a table of contents or numbered paragraphs.
- No Personal Details of the Author(s) must be Present within the manuscripts submitted. All the Personal Details must be enclosed within the Cover Letter.
- The manuscripts must not be biased and must preferably be neutral in nature.
- The manuscripts submitted will be modified according to the Grammatical Rules of the Indian English Language.
- The editorial format of the manuscripts that the Font of the manuscripts must be in ‘Times New Roman’, size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5, and for the Footnotes, font ‘Times New Roman’, Size 10, with line spacing 1.0.
- The manuscript shall not exceed more than 20% of Plagiarism.
- All submission of manuscript for The EGLJ must be uploaded via the Googe Form (Click here).
- Authors must include their Full Name and institution/organisation.
- EGLJ conducts a strict blind-peer review of the submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not. We will send an email receipt upon acceptance as soon as possible.
- Submission Deadline: 15th September 2020.
- Intimation of Acceptance: 15 days from the date of submission.
- Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 1: 1st October 2020.
No Publication Fees. There shall be no fee at any stage of publication.
Contact: 9444959977 (Darshan Bhora), 7299688554 (Kandeep Shravan)
E-mail ID: exgratialawjournal[at]gmail.com
For more information visit this website https://exgratialawjournal.in/submissions/authors/