National Law School of India University, Bangalore invites entries for the 26ᵗʰ Annual H.M. Seervai Essay Competition in Constitutional Law.
In 1997, Senior Advocate Navroz Seervai instituted a Gold Medal in the name of the distinguished jurist, the late H.M. Seervai, for the best original essay written on the themes specified in Indian Constitutional Law. Over the years, this essay writing competition has become a prestigious event for law students all over India. The significant rise every year in the number of contributions from the student community shows their mark of respect and tribute to one of the greatest legal luminaries of our country, Hormasji Maneckji Seervai.
Students currently enrolled in an LL.B. / B.A., LL.B. / BBA, LL.B./B.Com., or LL.B. regular mode programme in any recognized Law School / College / University in India may make a submission.
- Each entry should be an original, unpublished, single-authored essay in English.
- Every essay must clear anti-plagiarism checks.
- Entries should be formatted in Times New Roman, size 12 font, double-spaced on an A4 sheet, & carefully referenced using the OSCOLA citation style.
- Word limit: 7,000-10,000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- Submit the entries on the link provided at the end of this post.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.