ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
The Law Club and The School of Law & Governance, Vishwakarma University, Pune are jointly organising the ‘National Online Elocution & Article Writing Competition’ on ‘Emerging Legal Issues in AI-driven Bharat’. We are inviting the multi-skilled and adept scholars of the various venerated institution to participate in this event.
AIM OF THE EVENT
This event aims to bring out the oratory and analytical abilities of our participants and give them a platform to display their inherent talent
a) Legendary Luminaries as Judges for Competitions
b) Online Internship Opportunity and Free Certificate Course for the winners
c) Free Publication of articles on the official website of The Law Club.
d) Other Exciting prizes
Emerging Legal Issues in AI-Driven Bharat
- Artificial Intelligence & its Criminal Accountability
- Legal Personality of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence & Legal Framework in Bharat
- Artificial Intelligence & National Security Challenges
- Artificial Intelligence & Digital literacy
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence & Contractual protections
- Changing definition of ‘Consent’ in AI-driven Bharat
- Need for expansion of Patent Laws for Prototypes and Algorithms
- Exploring ethical and policy implications of Artificial Intelligence
All undergraduate students of LL.B 3 years and 5 years course
For registration, pay the registration fees according to the below mentioned
▪ Take the screenshot of the successful payment receipt.
▪ Fill in the registration form with your details and upload the payment receipt in the form and submit.
▪ Click on the link to register: https://forms.gle/tTZSvAMaG5Lnx1hK7
▪ Rs. 200/- for Elocution and
▪ Rs. 150/- for Article Writing Competition.
The participants can pay the registration fees via Paytm or Google Pay
Paytm: 8275160241@paytm Google Pay: supriyapathak.1104@oksbi
▪ Last date of registration for both the competitions: – 17th July 2020
▪ Online Elocution Competition:- 18th and 19th July 2020
▪ Last date of submission of Article:- 25th July 2020
For any further queries please contact:
▪ Adv. Rucha Dhakras (Coordinator- The Law Club)
Contact no.: 07507060004
▪ Deepshikha Sharma (Professor- Vishwakarma University, Pune)
Contact no.: 08806378695
▪ Email ID: email@example.com