West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata in association with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam is organizing a One-Day National E-Seminar on Contemporary Corporate Governance in India on August 28, 2022.
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) is a premier public law school in India, also known as Columbia of East, and is a National Law University located in Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Chief Guest – Justice Sanjib Banerjee, Chief Justice of Meghalaya High Court
- Keynote Speaker – Prof. (Dr.) N.L. Mitra, Vice-Chancellor of NLU Jodhpur
- Patron – Prof. (Dr.) N.K. Chakrabarti, Vice-Chancellor of WBNUJS
- Patron – Prof. (Dr.) V.K. Ahuja, Vice-Chancellor of NLUJAA
- Resource Person – Prof. (Dr.) V.K. Unni, Professor, IIM Calcutta
- Resource Person – Mr A.K. Ganguly, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Date – August 28, 2022
- Time – 3PM to 7PM
- Platform – Google Meet
- Certificates will be provided.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.