About the University
REVA University is established based on the concept of ‘Knowledge is Power’ because a person with concrete knowledge knows how to control various situations in life with confidence. Established under REVA University Act of 2012, REVA is located in the heart of Bengaluru, Karnataka.
School of Legal Studies was established in 2015 with their first batch of students of BBA LLB.
About the Moot Competition
The 3-day National Moot Court Competition aims at inspiring, promoting, and inculcating in law students drafting and writing techniques, engaging in legal oration, high focus research acumen and dealing with the judicial trend in various fields of litigation in India and abroad.
Eligibility and Team Composition
The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any undergraduate law course or its equivalent in any University or Institute within India recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be. Each College/ Institution/University shall send only one team.
Team size and other information
- Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly.
- Once provisional registration is completed the team composition must remain the same throughout the competition.
Mode and Platform
This will be a virtual event. It will be conducted on the MS Teams platform.
The teams interested to participate are required to ‘Complete the registration formalities by filling up the google form by February 12, 2022.
The registration shall be deemed complete only when the registration fee has been remitted successfully and the registration form is duly filled.
Registration link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6TuDfpjhjAwNzipeENQ9QT_r8RNB8G-nOcCfgjU38ipHDlA/viewform
Fee Details: A nominal registration fee shall be charged from the Universities/Colleges/Institutions. The registration fee shall be Rs.2500/- for participating teams. The registration fee charged must be paid by online through NEFT/RTGS/Bank Transfer/Google Pay/ BHIM on or before 12th February 2022.
- Name of Account: REVA UNIVERSITY
- Bank Name: THE KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- A/C NO: 6662000100000901
- Branch: REVA University Branch, Bengaluru
- Commencement of Registration: January 25, 2022
- Last date for Registration: February 12, 2022
- Registration Confirmation: February 14, 2022
- Last date for Clarification: February 16, 2022
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copies): March 11, 2022 (11:59 PM)
- Inauguration and Draw of Lots: March 17, 2022
- Preliminary rounds: March 17, 2022
- Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: March 18, 2022
- Final Round and Valedictory Session: March 19, 2022
- Vishal Prasanna: 76760 30655
- Abhay Chowdhary M: 96208 36966
- G. Kusuma: 90082 43286
or mail at: email@example.com, The queries will be clarified on or before February 18, 2022.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.