With the growing importance of quality legal education, various national law schools have matured a lot in their innovative ideas of academia. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), was established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh vide the “DSNLU Act, 2008” in Visakhapatnam to impart quality legal education.
The university is recognized u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and the Bar Council of India. Its mission is to design and deliver legal education, promote academic achievement and excellence in legal research. University has an MOU with ICADR; NLU Delhi, and is a deemed Study Centre by the IGNOU.
About the Event:
The Model WTO simulation is a student initiative that provides a unique opportunity for future decision-makers to debate on important global issues like COVID-19 and Vaccines Patent Waiver within the simulation framework of the WTO ministerial negotiations.
Who is it For?
Bonafide Student pursuing Integrated Five Years B.A LLB, B.Sc LLB, B.Com LLB, B.tech LLB, Three years LLB, including LLM and Research Scholar’s in law from around the world.
- Platform: Cisco WebEx
- Link for early bird registration
- Link for late registration
- Note: The link for late registration activates once the required slots for Early Bird gets completed.
- Those who wish to attend the inaugural event may attend by registering through the link given here (No registration fee is required).
- Last Date for Registration:21st July 2021
- Allocation of Countries:22nd July 2021
- Submission of Position Paper: 01st August 2021
- Date of the Event: 6-7 August 2021
- Account No: 283710100024089
- Account Name: Registrar, DSNLU Bank Name,
- Branch: UNION BANK OF INDIA, Sabbavaram branch
- IFS Code: UBIN0828378
Interested participants are requested to fill the online registration form via the link attached below. The registration fee for Early Bird registration is INR 500/- and the late registration fee is INR 650/-
Exciting Prizes + Certificate of Merit + Internship opportunities (If any) Participation certificates will be given to all who have participated in the event,
July 21, 2021
- Nehal Gupta: 9414048305
- Sushree: 7537810351
- e-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates, join us: