Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law in association with Luthra & Luthra Law Offices is conducting Energy Law Agreement Drafting Competition.
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab was established as a National Law University by a legislative act of the state of Punjab in 2006 in order to fulfill the need for a centre of excellence in legal education.
The Competition is open to all undergraduate law students enrolled in any recognized educational institution within or outside India.
- Participants may register individually or in a team of two.
- The agreement shall be drafted on the basis of the Problem Statement.
- The agreement shall be drafted in English language only.
- The agreement shall not exceed more than five (5) A4-sized typewritten pages, excluding the cover page and the signature page.
- Five (5) marks shall be deducted as a penalty for each page exceeding the page limit.
- The document containing the agreement shall not reveal the identity of the participants, in any manner whatsoever.
- Soliciting assistance from industry professionals with or without consideration is strictly prohibited.
- Formatting: Font style – Times New Roman, font size – 12, line spacing – 1.5, justified alignment, paragraph spacing – 0 pt. before and after, 1-inch margin on all sides.
- Participants are encouraged to use modern agreement drafting techniques that focus on the use of plain English.
- Submissions shall be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- Submissions shall be made by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Submission for Agreement Drafting Competition: [Team Code]”.
- Clarifications on the Problem Statement shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject.
- Release of Problem Statement: August 8, 2022
- Last date for registration: August 24, 2022
- Last date for seeking clarifications on the Problem Statement: August 28, 2022
- Release of clarifications: August 30, 2022
- Submission deadline: September 25, 2022
- Declaration of Results: October 15, 2022
+91 79019 12662
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.