ILS Law College, Pune is organizing a virtual State Level Documentary Making Competition for law students in the state of Maharashtra
ILS Law College is a 98 years old institution established by the Indian Law Society, which has been worldwide acclaimed as an institute par excellence in the field of legal education.
State Level Documentary Making Competition by Indian Law Society’s Law College is organizing the event for law students from the state of Maharashtra.
Domestic Violence Against Women
- Students pursuing any graduate program from any college within the State of Maharashtra are eligible to participate in the Inter-Collegiate documentary-making competition.
- Participation can be individual or in groups. A group of a maximum of 5 students is allowed. All the students in the group must fulfil the eligibility criteria given above, but they may not be from the same educational institution.
- A student participating in one group will not be allowed to participate in any other group in any capacity.
- Multiple entries from one educational institution are allowed.
- In case of group entries, the group must identify the group leader and all the correspondence relating to the competition will be made with the group leader only.
- The documentary must be clearly based on the mentioned theme.
- Documentary must be mailed in mp4 format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The size of the documentary must not exceed 2 GB.
- The documentary must be a minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum of 5 minutes.
- The documentary must be in Marathi / Hindi language only. Sub-titles also must be either in Marathi /Hindi.
- The documentary must be given a unique name.
- The documentary must begin with its name and must clearly mention the following statement “This documentary is made exclusively for participation in State Level Documentary Making Competition organized by ILS Law College in association with Swissaid”
- The documentary must end by giving credit to all the members of the group (if group entry) and the sources referred to while preparing the documentary.
- The documentary must be submitted by sending a DVD or by uploading it to a google drive folder, the link of which will be shared with the participants.
- The documentary must be accompanied by a short synopsis or an abstract of the documentary of not more than 1000 words, to be submitted in a word file.
- First Position: Cash Prize of Rs 10,000/- and the winning certificate
- Second Position: Cash Prize of Rs 7,000/- and the winning certificate
- Third Position: Cash Prize of Rs 3,000/- and the winning certificate
- All entries will be given a certificate of participation.
- Opening Date of Registration: December 10, 2022
- Closing Date of Registration: December 20, 2022
- Submission of Documentary: January 21, 2023
For further queries contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.