Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India, is organizing its 1st CCI-Department of Laws, Panjab University National Moot Court Competition to be held on November 19 and 20, 2022.
Liberalization of the economic policies of the countries around the globe began in the eighties, and in the nineties, the participating countries entered the phase of globalization.
The challenges brought with them a wide range of changes in terms of the competitive capabilities of the respective domestic markets. Market-oriented reforms have become crucial both for developed and developing countries to achieve their development and growth goals.
- Students enrolled in a full-time Law Degree Programme i.e., Five-Years Integrated Law Degree Programme or Three-Year LL.B. Programme at the time of the competition are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Each Law College/Law School/Law University shall nominate only one team. Thus, only one team will be eligible to participate from an Institution.
- The participants as a team are requested to register online through the link provided at the end of this post.
- Only after filling google form and paying registration fees, the participation of teams shall be confirmed and the same shall be communicated on the e-mail ID given in the registration form.
- A maximum of 32 teams will be allowed to participate in the competition. Slots for participating in the competition will be filled on a basis of ‘First Come, First Serve Only’.
- A duly signed approval letter from the respective institution shall be required as part of the registration process. (Please refer to Annexure-A in the brochure for the format of the Approval letter).
- The first 32 teams who have successfully registered in accordance with the rules will be considered as final participants of the competition.
- After this initial registration, team codes shall be allotted and communicated on mail provided in the Form by the participants.
- Winning Team– Cash prize of Rs. 40,000
- 1st Runners Up– Cash prize of Rs. 30,000
- Best Memorial- Cash prize of Rs. 12,000
- Best Speaker/Advocate- Cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- Commencement of Online Registration: September 25, 2022
- Last date for Online Registration along with registration fees: October 31, 2022
- Last date for seeking clarifications: November 2, 2022
- Release of final clarifications: November 4, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of soft copy of memorials: November 6, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of hard copy of memorials: November 10, 2022
- Orientation: November 18, 2022, 7 P.M.
- Prelims & Quarters: November 19, 2022
- Semi-finals, Finals, Valedictory & Prize distribution: November 20, 2022
+91 90747 28811
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.