About the Organiser
The SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law is a premier law institution under the aegis of Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal. It was established in 2004 and is affiliated with the University of Mumbai.
The Constitution of India is the fountainhead from where all other laws derive their existence. As such, a sound theoretical and practical understanding of the laws of the land would be incomplete without a comprehensive understanding of the working of the Constitution of India.
The Constitutional Law & Policy Reform Society (CLPRS) is a student-led organization which provides a platform for all individuals to develop, foster and disseminate interest in Constitutional studies. The Society strives towards coming up with innovative policies and law reform recommendations rooted in Constitutional principles.
About the Competition
SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law is hosting its 4th Annual National Constitutional Law and Policy Debate, 2022.
The Competition aims to provide a platform to simulate thoughts and exchange on Constitutional, Social and Contemporary issues.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- The Competition is open to all students pursuing graduation or masters degree from any educational institute.
- Participation is capped at Twenty Four (24) teams and it shall be on first-come-first serve basis. The team shall consist of two speakers. A maximum of 3 teams are permitted from each institution. Cross-institution participation is permitted.
Registration and Payment
- The Registration Fee is INR 300 per team.
- All interested participants are required to register themselves using the Google Form Link and join the WhatsApp group post submission of the form to confirm their participation.
Registration fees are non-refundable. The teams are required to register themselves latest by 11:59 PM on 21st March, 2022.
- Best Team – Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/- and Certificates
- Runners-Up Team – Cash Prize of Rs. 1500/- and Certificates
Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the Participants.
- Yashesh Prajapati: 9004121006
- Deepanjali Mishra: 9653344599
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.