ABOUT THE ORGANISER
IMS Noida, established in 1998, is a premier institute known for its academic excellence and value-based education. It caters to both fresh graduates seeking world-class education. IMS also has collaborations with several Universities overseas and seeks to imbibe a global mindset in its students. Established in 2004, in Sector-62, Noida, IMS Law College, Noida runs under the auspices of IMS Society. The Big Brands Research Academy conferred IMS Law College the Best Law College in Delhi-NCR. The College is approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Nayi Pehal is organizing this competition through online platforms, keeping in mind the COVID-19 pandemic. The topic of the competition is also relevant to the current circumstances, which is as follows:
“भारत में निरंतर तालाबंदी ने छात्रों सहित समूची शिक्षा व्यवस्था को अपूरणीय क्षति पहुंचाई है।” “The continuous lockdown in India has dealt irreparable damage to both students and the entire education system.”
We hope that through this platform, students get another activity to exercise their brains and maintain the spirit of education even when everyone is locked in their homes. Eligibility Anyone who wishes to participate is eligible to take part in this competition. Language This is an online bilingual debate competition.
The medium for the debate shall be either Hindi or English. Hence, the participants can use either language but must stick to one language and not switch between them.
PRIZES AND PERKS
1st prize: Rs 1100/-
2nd prize: Rs 550/-
Popular Debater: Rs 550/-
First and second prize will be awarded based on the marks of the judges.
Popular Debater will be decided based on the popularity of their video on social media.
One like will earn one mark. Cash prizes will be given immediately via online transfer.
1. First 50 participants will get discount of Rs 500/- on a course on Memo Pundits
2. 15 per cent off in online courses by katcheri.in (To all the participants)
3. 40 per cent off in publication fee with JLSR journal (ISSN(O): 2582-306X)
RULES AND REGULATION
1. Speaking Time is 3 minutes. On exceeding the time limit, marks may be deducted or the entry may be disqualified.
2. The format of entries will be in the form of pre-recorded videos (mp4 format)
3. The whole speech should be recorded in one go – any Editing, Trimming or Cuttings in a video is not allowed
. 4. Reading out the entire speech from a paper is not allowed. However, one can keep a short note for reference.
5. Participants shall send their videos via Google Drive share link on the Email ID being provided: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If anyone has any issues in sending their videos through email, please contact us on the following WhatsApp number: 9430589417
7. Participants will be judged in 3 categories – CONTENT (10), DELIVERY (10), VOICE MODULATION AND PRONUNCIATION (10).
8. The decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final and binding.
9. E-Certificate of participation will be provided to all the participants on the email ID provided at the time of registration.
10. Videos of all the participants shall be uploaded by Nayi Pehal on its social media by 5th of June, 2020 to find the most popular debater. The number of likes received on each video till 11:59 P.M., 7th of June 2020, will be counted to find the most popular debater. Any likes received after that time limit will not be counted.
IMPORTANT DATES CONCERENED DEADLINE DATES
Last Date of Registration: 31st May 2020
Last date for submitting video entries: 4th June 2020
Uploading of videos on Social Media: 5th June 2020
The last date till which likes on Social Media videos will be counted: 7th June 2020
Result/Valediction: 8th June 2020
REGISTRATION DETAIL ALONG WITH FFE DETAIL
Participants have to submit a registration fee of Rs 50/-, through Google Pay or Paytm on:- 9430589417 through PhonePe on:- 7903241521 ·
A screenshot of payment must be attached with the google form. · D
Deadline for registration: 11:59 PM, 31st May 2020 ·
Email ID: email@example.com
Ashutosh Bharti (President – Nayi Pehal): +91-7903241521
Pulkit Trehan (Head Convener – Nayi Pehal): +91-8800909808