Ideal Institute of Management and Technology is organizing a debate competition on the Legal Implications of Abortion Laws.
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology was established in the year 1999 under the auspices of the New Millennium Education Society. The institute is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, and its professional courses in Law and Business Administration are recognized by the Bar Council of India and the Government of NCT, Delhi.
- The Competition is open to all colleges/university students from all countries. Students enrolled in any UG/PG course are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Each team shall comprise two participants with one speaking for and the other against the motion.
- The motions will be framed keeping in mind the interests of all the participants.
- The format of the debate will be based upon the Lincoln-Douglas model of debating with a few modifications.
- Participants are encouraged to register in a team of two under the banner of their respective institutions.
- An institution shall be allowed to send a maximum of two teams for the competition.
- Each participant shall be allotted a maximum of 5 minutes to speak (4 minutes for constructive speech and 1 minute for rebuttal).
- Exceeding the time limit shall prejudice the team’s overall score.
- Participants can choose the medium for the debate as English/Hindi. Switching the chosen language is strictly prohibited.
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5000/
- Runner Up Speaker: Rs. 3000/-
- 2nd Runner Up Speaker: Rs. 2000/-
- Winning Team: Rs. 3000/-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.