Chandigarh University is organizing Cyber Law Moot Court Competition 2022.
The Chandigarh University Vidhigya National Moot Court Competition, 2022 is being organized with the intention to give a new experience of learning and development to budding lawyers in the field of law practice, research, writing and advocacy by granting them exposure at the national level.
The competition is open for students who are studying law (three years or integrated five-year course) during the current academic year.
- Winning team – Rs. 31000/-
- Runner-up team – Rs. 21000/-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 11000/-
- Best Student Speaker – Rs. 11000/-
- Best Researcher- Rs. 11000/-
- Release of Moot Problem: 25th August, 2022
- Last Date of Provisional registration: 15th October, 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 23rd October, 2022
- Last date for seeking clarification on the moot problem: 25th October, 2022
- Last Date of Submission of soft copy (.pdf) memorials: 31st October, 2022
- Researcher’s Test: 3rd November, 2022
- Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Final: 4th November, 2022
- Semi-Finals Round & Finals Round: 5th November, 2022
- The teams must get provisional registration by sending an email at email@example.com with the Subject- REQUEST OF PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION BY [Your Institution Name].
- In the body, one must provide requisite details with contact details also.
- After receiving a request for provisional registration team will get an acknowledgement E-mail, requesting payment of the registration fee with a link to the final registration form.
- After Making Payment teams have to send their payment details by ibid mail. After verification of payment teams will get the final acknowledgement of Registration.
- Participants will have to send Payment details with Registration Cum Approval Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.