About the Institution
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology was established in the year 1999 under the auspices of New Millennium Education Society. The institute is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, and its professional courses in Law and Business Administration are recognised by the Bar Council of India and the Government of NCT, Delhi. Being a NAAC accredited institution, it melds state of the art infrastructure with quality in education as its paramount principle.
About the Conference
United Nations in its report has identified climate crisis, accelerated urbanization, demographic shift, amplified individuals, economic power trends and emerging technology as six megatrends that have a lasting influence on the course of sustainable development. In addition to these, emerging trends such as Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, amongst many need trans-disciplinary scrutiny through the prism of multifarious laws in the realms of IPR, Healthcare, Employment, Environment, Corporate Laws and other legal and allied subjects.
The juxtaposition of demographical or technological development and socioeconomic landscape or uses of scientific advancement in Environment such as in Zero Carbon Technology are a few examples of how multi-faceted and transdisciplinary these issues are.
Therefore, the aim of this Conference is to link a range of megatrends to one another and offer a larger picture on how these are shaped by global and national policies and affect stakeholders from a macro to the micro-level.
This Conference invites discourse on these upcoming trends that have a butterfly effect on various facets of development and reformation as
drivers of change while rethinking the challenges and opportunities for sustainability that lies ahead.
Reshaping the World through Sustainability: Emerging Trends Impacting Development
- Globalization and Emergence of Socially Sustainable Capitalism
- Remodeled Economic Geography through Globalization and Liberalization
- Role of Responsible Stakeholder Participation in advancing Sustainability
- Social Entrepreneurship in Capacity Building and Education
- Aiding and Financing the Sustainable Development Groups
- Role of Institutions in Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience Building
- Trade and Green Economy
- Issues and Challenges faced by Nations in addressing Environmental concerns
- Inter-play of Intellectual Property and Sustainable Development Goals
- Online Dispute Resolution Mechanism for Settling Disputes
- Other relevant issues related with the theme
Rules and Regulations
Call for Papers
The School of Law cordially invites Articles and Research Papers on the Theme and Sub-Themes from Academicians, Researchers, Advocates, Students pursuing Law or any other Academic Degree as well as Stakeholders in this Sector to contribute towards determining and shaping the National
Conference by their valuable submissions.
All submitted Conference Papers would be blind peer-reviewed by the Review Committee and the selected Papers would be published in the Conference Proceedings to be published by the School of Law and in the Peer-Reviewed Ideal Journal of Legal Studies with ISSN No. 2231-0983.
The Certificate of Presentation and Participation/Attendee will be awarded to the Participants.
- The Authors and Co-Authors are required to individually fill the ‘Registration Form’ before submitting the ‘Abstract’ at firstname.lastname@example.org and on acceptance of the same a separate form for registration would be circulated for paper presentation.
- The registration form is here: https://forms.gle/yTDKueUfqqZwR5op9
- The Authors and Co-Authors shall register individually along with submission of separate fees and the scanned copy of the payment of the Registration Fee receipt shall be uploaded in the Registeration Form.
- Co-Authorship is permissible (subject to an upper limit of two authors per submission).
- The registration shall be confirmed and communicated only after the receipt of the fees is received.
- The participants shall forward their Paper as a reply to the confirmation mail sent by the organizers and the subject of the same shall be changed to“Submission of Paper for National Law Conference”.
- The selected participants shall present their paper(s) on the day of the conference.
- The maximum word limit must not exceed five hundred (500) words and the same shall be inclusive of relevant keywords.
- The Author(s) shall specify the Title of the Paper, Name(s) & Designation of the Author(s), E-Mail Address(es) and Contact Number(s).
- All Abstracts should be submitted through E-Mail only.
- The Author(s) should clearly and precisely indicate the Sub-Theme on which the Abstract is based.
Note: The Abstracts shall be screened by the Review Committee. The Author(s) of the shortlisted Abstract(s) shall be intimated accordingly through mail.
- The maximum word limit of the Manuscript must not exceed Four Thousand to Ten Thousand (4,000 – 10,000) words (inclusive of the abstract and footnotes).
- The Paper must be accompanied by a cover letter which shall include the following details of the Author(s):
- Full Name(s)
- Professional/Educational Details
- Institutional/Organizational/University Affiliation
- The Paper should be in Microsoft Word .doc/.docx formats in Times New Roman Font with the font size of 12 along with 1.5 spacing. The font size for the footnotes shall be 10 along with zero spacing.
- Alignment – Justified, No Page Borders, Margin 1 inch on each side.
- The heading encompassed in the main text of the paper shall be divided under different levels and the same shall be formatted as follows:
- Level One: Numbered and in the centre.
- Level Two: Left aligned and in bold letters.
- Level Three: Left aligned and italicized.
- The writings must conform to the Indian Law Institute style of citation.
- The Paper must begin with the Subject Matter of the Study and shall provide:
- Exhaustive Literature Review;
- State the Problem and Hypothesis, and
- Examine the Hypothesis and provide Conclusion and Suggestions.
- The submission should be the original work of the Author(s), and should not have been submitted for publication/published elsewhere in any form.
- The submission is subject to strict plagiarism check and any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
- Professionals and Academicians: Rs. 1,000/-
- Research Scholars and Students: Rs. 750/-
- Participants/Attendees: Rs. 500/-
Registration fee must be paid through Paytm or Online Link.
Programme Code: Law Conference 2022 Institutional Area: Ideal Institute of Management & Technology (School of Law)
Please note: The receipt of payment should be attached with the online registration form.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: 25 December 2021 (Saturday)
- Notification of Selection of Abstracts: 27 December, 2021 (Monday)
- Last Date of Registration and Fee Payment: 25 December, 2021 (Saturday)
- Submission of Full Paper: 10 January, 2022 (Monday)
- Date of Conference: 22 January, 2022 (Saturday)
In case of any enquiry, Please contact the conveners:
- Dr. Hemlata Sharma +91-9811844877
- Ms. Prerna Gulati +91-9910067763
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.