The RMLNLU Law Review Blog is an online publication of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. The Blog purports to facilitate publication of diverse perspectives on a range of issues concerning topics of contemporary legal significance and interest in the form of short, well-informed opinions. The Blog was launched in July 2015 and is edited and managed entirely by a small team of student editors at the University.
Submit A Post
We invite submissions on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who are interested in publishing with us and wish to further legal discourse.
If you are interested in submitting a piece, kindly mail us at email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Submission’.
Authors are expected to adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Articles should contain content that is both original and unpublished.
- Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- We encourage the use of hyperlinks as opposed to footnotes. However, if your article contains sources that cannot be linked, please use Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) (4th edition) style in the footnotes.
- Except under extreme circumstances, we do not publish articles beyond 1500-1600 words. Lengthier articles can be published in the form of Blog series with the permission of the editors.
- We evaluate articles on three chief criteria: relevancy of the article, content of the article and language employed in the article. We tend to publish perspectives that are not adequately covered on other fora.
- Formatting: Please use British English. To add emphasis, please italicise the text.
For more information visit here https://rmlnlulawreview.com/